Senior Admnistrative Assistant
To provide efficient and proactive full receptionist and administrative support in the Paris office. Strong Teamwork spirit and fluent English spoken are required.
- Field incoming telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner, collect mail, and distribute mail to associates, archive or dispose old copies,
- Meeting and greetings clients,
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to an analytical team
- General administration: faxing, photocopying, filing, typing and formatting documents etc. Excellent Pack Office skills required (Excel, PowerPoint,..)
- Organize international and domestic travel, prepare details itineraries (i.e.: client meetings details); book clients meetings. This includes organizing visas and currencies,
- Complete monthly expenses reports adhering to policy, ensuring effective time management of approval process,
- Update various databases,
- Distribute invoices for payment,
- Provide administrative American Express Corporate cards support to teams, liaise with American Express
- Co-ordinate meetings and diary/calendar management, using conference, call/video/webex conferencing facilities and booking conference rooms when necessary. Actively manage multiple calendars
- Arranging venues for training/clients meetings,
- Assist team in getting ready for meetings (e.g.: printing, lunches, room setup),
- Interacting with other departments e.g.: facilities, finance, HR,
- Organize inside and outside conferences,
- Order various supplies (water, stationary …) keep stock records, in the kitchen and meeting room,
- Post office (for daily mail),
- Organize DHL and national courier,
- Maintain the general tidiness of the reception area and associated, conference/meeting rooms, reprography area,
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when they may become necessary.
MIS – Regional Administrative Team in Paris.
Minimum requirement of second level education (or equivalent)
- Significant experience in an administrative role in a corporate environment
- Secretarial qualifications desirable
- Good English speaking and understanding
- Substantial Secretarial experience in the finance industry
- Familiarity with booking travel, calculating and processing expenses
- Advanced IT skills including Email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Team player
- Excellent Client Care
- Highly organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work pro-actively and multi-task
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work using own initiative and without close supervision
- Ability to ensure ongoing self development
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
Sponsorisé par Bourse Direct.
Sponsorisé par PSA Banque.
Pétrole : analyse de l’or noir dont la consommation mondiale atteint des records
Alors que la production pétrolière affiche des records, les cours n’en finissent plus de grimper. Les difficultés macro-économiques potentielles ne parviennent pas à freiner la […]
Entreprises, gérez efficacement votre risque de change
Toute entreprise active sur la scène internationale, par ses activités d’importations et/ou d’exportations est amenée à couvrir son risque de change. Café du Trading vous […]
Comment se prémunir du risque de change ?
Que vous soyez expatrié, frontalier, investisseur ou simple voyageur, si le change est pour vous une pratique courante, il importe de connaître les risques qui […]
Fonds quantiques : qu’est-ce que c’est ?
Découvrez dans cet article les développements et limites des fonds quantiques. Selon la firme de recherche basée à New York Tabb Group, la part des […]